Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Influenster Violet VoxBox

Finally unboxed my box...


So there's a Goody Athletique headband, which I promptly tried out...



A bottle of Sally Hansen Triple Shine in "Sparkling Water"... Not sold on this yet. The brush is huge and I only had the patience to do the one nail with it so far.



A dark chocolate cherry SoyJoy bar that I'm saving up for an emergency snack in the purse.



And a Montagne Jeunesse clay face mask and bottle of Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry shampoo, which I'm hoping to try out soon. I love me some face masks but I haven't quite loved dry shampoo yet. It always feels weird in my hair.

Alrighty, I'm off to spread the word in other places!

FYI: All products received from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Let me know on the dry shampoo. I'm trying to find a decent brand!! :)

Carrie Land said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...