Wednesday, November 6, 2013

More Excuses

Today's excuse for why I haven't blogged: medicine.

Apparently I have hypertension! Yay!

So I just started taking this medicine for it last week and it makes me tired all. day. long. It's pretty ridiculous.

I'm lucky I make it through doing most of the things I have to do in a day. Forget about things I want to do. Some days I fall asleep before 7PM. Some days I fall asleep on my lunch break. Every day I fall asleep.

This weekend my SIL is going to be in a play! It's called Harry's Hotter at Twilight and it's a parody of Harry Potter, Twilight, other popular things like that. It sounds like it's going to be hilarious and I can't wait to be in the audience. It's happening at the Fine Arts Center in Camden, SC this Thursday through Sunday if you're interested in seeing it, too.

Other than that, not much going on to talk about anyway. I still have that post on Oklahoma to finish up, two awesome weekends to write about, and a post about fandom that I was inspired to start (but not finish) yesterday.

4 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

Get better girly! just try to relax!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry you're feeling all drugged up. Take it easy lady, don't worry about blogging. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Carrie Land said...

test

Beth @ Whiskey Tango Hello said...

Maybe your dosage is too high?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...